We’ve already received an overwhelming response from many well-known experts and practitioners with their intentions to present at DecisionCAMP-2019 in September. If you are interested in sharing your expertise, submit an abstract of your presentation by April 7.
What Topics to Submit
We are looking for presentations that cover Business Rules and Decision Management technologies including but not limited to:
- Business Rules and Decision Modeling
- Decision Testing and Execution
- Rules Discovery and Machine Learning
- Decision Optimization
- Automatic Reasoning
- Digital Transformation
- Integration with Related Technologies.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Case Studies / Lessons Learned
- Best Practices
- Design Patterns, Tips & Tricks
Preferred presentations should be oriented to real-world use of the business rules and decision management technology, highlighting true implementations that are serving end-user organizations that need to automate and improve decisions.
Submissions will not be selected if they appear to directly promote any products or services, or are of a commercial nature. At least one author should attend the DecisionCAMP to present.
How to Submit
You may send email with your Intention to Contribute by March 1, 2019. The abstracts of your presentations should be submitted in PDF format using EasyChair:
before April 7, 2019. Your abstract will be reviewed by the organization committee. We will let you know on or before April 30, 2019 if your abstract has been selected.
If your abstract has been selected, you will need to submit your entire presentation in PDF format on or before September 1, 2019.
The presentation abstract should include:
- Title of the Presentation
- 250-word summary
- Key takeaway
- Audience (business / technical; advanced / new)
- Industry sector(s), if applicable
- Key technologies included
For each presenter please provide:
- Full Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- A write-up of approximately 100 words about your experience, including the number of years you’ve been involved, the types of products/projects you’ve been involved in, your primary role in these projects, etc. This bio will appear on the DecisionCAMP website.
All accepted presentations will be published at the Decision Management Community website.
|Intention to Contribute (send email):||March 1, 2019|
|Abstract Submission:||April 7, 2019|
|Author Notification:||April 30, 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||Sep 10, 2019|
|DecisionCAMP:||Sep 17-19, 2019|