Decision Management (DM) is rapidly becoming the critical methodological and technological framework to support decision making approaches across a wide range of industries. New operational decision management systems integrate traditional business processes, business rules, decisions, advanced analytics, and events into modern enterprise architectures – directing them all to a common goal – better business decisions!
DecisionCAMP is the major international event oriented to Decision Management practitioners with a strong technical background. This year DecisionCAMP’s topics will include:
- Business Rules
- Business Decision Modeling
- Decision Microservices
- Decision Testing and Execution
- Rules Discovery and Machine Learning
- Decision Optimization.
DecisionCAMP-2019 is organized by DMCommunity.org and together with RuleML+RR will be a part of the Bolzano Rules and Artificial Intelligence Summit (BRAIN-2019) hosted by the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy. DecisionCAMP is the latest incarnation of the series of popular events for Business Rules and Decision Management practitioners. It started in 2008 as October RulesFest, continued in 2009-2011 as RulesFest, became IntelliFest in 2012, and DecisionCAMP in 2013-2019. See the entire history of the events.
DecisionCAMP-2019 will include presentations from leading decision management authorities, vendors, and practitioners. The event will explore the current state in Decision Management, the real-world decision models that utilize business rules, machine learning, and optimization technologies within modern enterprise architectures, the latest advances in DM standards, tools and capabilities. The event will include a Q&A Panel “DMN and Beyond” and several round-tables.
There are many benefits to attending DecisionCAMP including:
- Learn about new trends in Decision Management technologies, and how they can be used to address your business problems
- Share practical results on the use of various decision management technologies in business settings
- Meet face-to-face with well-known DM experts
- Exchange best practices for using decision management technologies today and tomorrow.
- James Taylor, Decision Management Solutions, USA
- Prof. Jan Vanthienen, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Mark Proctor, Red Hat, UK
- Carole-Ann Berlioz, Sparkling Logic, USA
- Dr. Alan N Fish, FICO, UK.
|Abstract Submission:||April 7, 2019|
|Author Notification:||April 30, 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||Sep 10, 2019|
|DecisionCAMP:||Sep 17-19, 2019|